Mother of the Week...

As part of the Mother of the week mother-blog luvfest 2006, I present:


An Ode to the Scutmonkey.

Michelle of the Underwear Drawer is the force that started me in the wonderful world of Mom blogs.

We couldn't be more different. Michelle is a Doctor, for one thing. While I was up to my elbows in fake bones for my art school anatomy classes, she was up to her elbows in a formaldehyde soaked cadaver. Yes, I'm jealous. Yes, I'm strange that way.

She is outgoing, funny and well, nice, and I am, well, not (outgoing, that is...I can be nice if I try really really hard).

I appreciate her candidness and her grace under pressure (and she's under LOADS of pressure). I find four letter words filling in the holes in my narrative like morter in a brick wall sometimes, but the overall feel of her blog is something I'd define as charm. She has loads of it. I'm hoping some will rub off.

So cheers, Michelle, and thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts