Getting off to a SLOOOWWW start.

All right. Time to just jump start this new year and start a list of postings I would like to write but don't at the moment have the will, braincells, time, or patience for right now:

Art and religion
gay marriage (yes, again)
Mom's birthday
the Impling's birthday,
a visit to Japan
the Netherlands
a series of monthly posts about my solo jaunt overseas when I was eighteen.

Stay tuned, I think Japan is going to happen soon...

in the meantime, some gratuitous pics of the Impling.

*************

Our first St. Nicholas Eve (Dec. 5th) and day...a Dutch tradition in my Hub's family.

You put out some hay and a carrot and a glass of water for St. Nick and his horse, and he leaves a sweet thank you in the morning.

The Impling already knows what to do with the klompjes (wooden shoes).

She also loves puddle stomping, and ducks (though who doesn't?)



Comments

Pendullum said…
How cute is she????? I love the klompjes...
We have a great deal of Dutch friends...and boy... The tallest people on earth!!!
Good lord, she is cute. And such fashion sense with those shoes. Just watch, soon everyone will be wearing those.
KC said…
I hear you on the lack of will thing. I am so hurting for a) time and b) will, together it's a deadly combination.

But Japan trip! I'm drooling!
Carolie said…
The Impling is darling! And yes, info about your Japan trip please! Am assuming you are talking about your past trip, and not an upcoming trip? If it's an upcoming trip, a guestroom awaits you in Sasebo!
Sandra said…
Oh how I love those photos ... especially the lady bug one!

And I look forward to reading everything on your list ... no pressure or anything :)

Popular Posts