Helloooooo!

I am, as you can see, back. We've actually been back for a couple of days, but this is the first opportunity I've had to actually write for any length of time due to a prolonged period of re acclimation to our urban existence. We had to get used to the noise again. Which is still an ongoing process. The Impling has had some trouble getting to sleep since we got back. No doubt not helped today by the big honkin' crane that parked just outside her window just as we got settled for nap and proceeded to spend the next 40 minutes hauling mysterious crates to the roof of the apartment building next door.

Of course the Impling thought this was the coolest. thing. evah. But finally, she sleeps.

Since I have less than 2 hours on the machine today to post, catch up on e-mail, and even begin to start my reading, I will post some tantalizing images for you until my fingers can catch up with my brain and I can give Maine (and a host of other things) the attention they so rightly deserve.

The house.
















The view.

















One morning in Maine.

















So...um...we're waiting for what, exactly?

















The Impling casts off. She caught a flounder. Just so you know.

















I'll just let you guess what she's up to here...

Comments

Carolie said…
Wow...looks absolutely wonderful!! I'm jealous! And oh MY the Impling is growing fast!
KC said…
It looks fabulous. What a house and setting. Hope you had a great time there.
Damn! Looks beautiful there. I'm surprised you came back.
carrie said…
What a gorgeous spot. The perfect place to unwind and do nothing other than worry about how much fish you may or may not catch!

*sigh*
Namito said…
We may be heading back up...depending on how Dr. Science's interviews go...
Oooooo, can't wait to hear about the updates! Looks lovely up there!

Popular Posts