A Quick word.

Another week, another jaunt to Maine. This time up to Houlton to have a look at the neighborhoods, the potatoes (lots of potatoes up there), the broccoli, the fields, the turning leaves, the future...

So we will hop in the car tomorrow afternoon and drive for 7 hours up past Portland where just last Friday the Impling was dancing up a storm, past Topsham, where my mother's Uncle Jake once had a farm, through Bangor, up and up until 95 ends and the French begins.

I'll meet the doctors Dr. Science may be working with, check out the preschool(s?), and generally make a pest of myself.

Since I'm all about spreading myself too thin this week, I'll finish up here and send you on over to NE Mamas for the play by play of the Impling's first New England wedding...(the Catholic version).

Comments

7 hours!!

Good luck
Pendullum said…
Have a great trip...
Look forward to reading about it when you return!

Popular Posts