I identify my MoCs

This morning I'm reading through the first chapter of Indivisible's "A Practical Guide".

As I read, I'll use a post to ask and answer questions I have in real time. Hopefully, this will let me simultaneously reinforce what I'm learning, and supply links and information to anyone who feels inclined to use it.

SO.
First question:
Who the hell are my 3 MoCs here in Pennsylvania?

Two out of three names are accessible to my sleep addled morning brain: Casey and Toomey

Full Answer (after 3 cups of coffee and some research):
I live in District 7, so my Members of Congress are...


Rep. Patrick Meehan

Phone202-225-2011
Party AffiliationRepublican
Voting RecordGovTrack Record
https://meehan.house.gov/


Sen. Robert Casey

Phone202-224-6324
Party AffiliationDemocrat
Voting RecordGovTrack Record
https://www.casey.senate.gov/
Sen. Patrick Toomey


Phone202-224-4254
Party AffiliationRepublican
Voting RecordGovTrack Record
http://www.toomey.senate.gov/

NOTE: Toomey's office is moving here:

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Effective March 1, U.S. Senator Pat Toomey's (R-Pa.) Philadelphia office will be moving to the federal building known as the U.S. Custom House located at 200 Chestnut Street.

The new office is 1.5 miles from the current office.
The new address will be:
U.S. Custom House
200 Chestnut Street
Suite 600
Philadelphia, Pa. 19106

House members run for office every two years and Senators run every six years.

To find out who your 3 MoCs are:
 www.callmycongress.com


Next up: Checking out those government track records!

And a coffee break.









Comments

Popular Posts