Wicked Good Writing.

I've got a tot playing with a pirate ship, the latest Music Together CD playing in the kitchen, and vague shreds of ideas and inspiration twirling in my brain. The Hub is still at work. I reach over to wipe a bit of chocolate off the Implings chin. My girl, as it turns out, likes Toblerone. SO my girl.

While all this is going on, I realize I have neglected to keep up with my Perfect Post obligations...so before it's too late, hats off to Girl's Gone Child, who actually got me sighing twice this month. I only got my first nomination in. I wasn't on the ball enough to get the second in on time, but here are the links anyways.

http://girlsgonechild.blogspot.com/2007/01/depth-of-field.html
and http://girlsgonechild.blogspot.com/2007/01/quiet-cricket.html

Thanks Rebecca. For the good kind of sighs.

Comments

Pendullum said…
I am off to read it...
You are SHARING your Toberlone... You are a far, far, greater mom than I!!!
Her Bad Mother said…
GGC rocks the hizzouse - but it takes one to know one :)

Popular Posts