Rain Dogs, Perogies, and Another Thursday Night.

If I didn't like my daughter already, I'd have to now.

Another cold night, lazing in the glow of the inevitable halogen torchere, the smell of fried onions and potato and cheese pierogies lingering, and the Impling dancing to Jockey Full of Bourbon.

Little Grrlfriend likes Tom Waits.


Life is truly good.

The bed beckons. Impling wants to jump. Though at the moment she's dancing around laughing and singing "exclMAYshun poiyant!"

She just saw me upload her picture here.

And know we're on to the balloons and a little grinny face squeaking "PEE-rel!" (Purel...Dr Science keeps an abundance on hand).

Now we have a little red dragon taking residence in her hat.
"Da da da DAH da da!" she sings...

"UP! Get you OUT of de bahLOON! Get you dancing! Get you OUT!"

Time to go, folks. Realtime is over, and just begun.

Comments

Nichole said…
She is too cute in that hat! I love it. Your evenings sound like ours.
Namito said…
Hey there, soleclaw,

It was our last free evening until next week. We're off to the wilds of New Jersey to show off our Impling to the 'rents.

I'll be back to my not-so-regularly scheduled posting and commenting next Thursday. (With any luck.)

Popular Posts