What...who...me?

Wow. I was just completely blind-sided by the wonderful i obsess, who nominated me for a thinking blogger award.


And at a time when I can only repeat my comment to her:

You've just made my day. My week. Maybe even my month. Because right this moment, I feel about as capable of thinking as the plastic skull that is grinning at me from the computer table.

I take that back. The purple nerf-brain inside has undoubtedly more going on in it at the moment.

Thanks. I'll try to live up to it...
But now...the brain-cells. They groan in protest. I believe I am obligated to share the love. So here I will share it with the first blog that came to my mind...

Where's my Cape?

I will ponder the others while I take a wee blog break down in New Jersey to show off the Impling.

Till next Thursday, then...


Comments

Pendullum said…
Have a wonderful trip....
And congrats...
Sandra said…
Congratulations on the award ... sooo deserved.

I hope your trip is a great one. Looking forward to hearing all about it.
Debbie said…
I like the way you think. (does that sound pervy? no? just me? oh.)

and, cheers on the trip!
KC said…
Paula. Of course, you.

And thank you for sharing the love. Coming from you, it is especially meaningful. (and here I thought my propensity for 4th grade level humor automatically disqualified me from more cerebral pursuits).

xo
Namito said…
Thanks all...

It was a wonderful trip...more later.
After sleep.
Congratulations! I'm glad I found your blog! I could use some 'thinkin'!

I got your comment on my blog (thanks!) and wanted to give you may email address so maybe I could tell you a bit more about some of the ways we prepared for homeschooling. I'm at christinaref-at-yahoo-dot-com. Take care!

Popular Posts