Today, I am nervous.

Today, I will be checking in hourly with Ryan's Take.

For those not in the know, today is the day of the Seventeenth Constitutional Convention here in Massachusetts. The one where it is decided whether basic civil rights should be at the mercy of voters. Whether we should literally be voting on whether to take away people's civil rights. Whether gay people should be allowed the right of marriage.

Pardon my language, but HOW FUCKING BACKWARDS IS THIS?

My position on this has not changed since I wrote this.

I'm in knots, here. Excuse me while I go and be ill.

FINAL RESULT!!! RELIEF, HAPPINESS...GRATITUDE!!!

Comments

KC said…
Woohoo!!!!
Blog Antagonist said…
Clap, clap, clap!! YAY for Massachussettes! I have no such hopes for Georgia.
carrie said…
That is wonderful news. Let's hope it stays that way.

Whoot! Whoot!

Carrie

Popular Posts